ABIDING BUSINESS, APOSTOLIC RELATIONSHIP: CLIENT RESPECT
Client, Business, New Visitor, Club Member RELATIONSHIP RESPECT May Be Assessed by Good Quality Customer Service
(C)2017 Taveau D’Arcy All copyrights reserved
RIGHT FROM THE FIRST FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER:
* REMEMBER TO DISPLAY A CAN DO, SELF LESS, OTHER CENTERED…. CLIENT, MEMBER, NEW VISITOR CENTERED, HAPPY, GLAD top professional business, ministry, club over all demeanor!
*DO NOT be the one that is often viewed off in some corner, sullen, etched in being Self Involved…, hanging out with the in House CLIQUE, ignoring to PAY ATTENTION..from the very FIRST to the CONSUMER!
*NEVER LOOK DOWN, AWAY FROM THE CLIENT…as if to radiate to them that YOU are UNAPPRECIATIVE, SULKY, RESENTFUL and/or SELF PITYING that God has YOU there on that Particular Busy Day.
IF YOU NEED A LOCAL EXAMPLE:
MANY, if not MOST (most…) of the barista’s at your neighborhood Starbucks give a shining example of “Greeting the Favored Customer with a Can Do, Customer Other Centered, even UpBeat “YOU ARE VIEWED AS VERY WELCOME, SPECIAL, AND HIGHLY FAVORED” Side”. Attitude is best expressed within just a FEW SECONDS after entering the business, ministry or club.
POTENTIAL STAFF TRAINING TIPS
1Never ever act like you are disinterested when a person or client approaches. Always look up, smile and greet them and act like YOU are happy that they have ( driven and taken time out of their busy day) to come by. The TV repeats of Cheers Bar is a great example for making each person feel welcome and valued.
2. Never ignore the client or visiting stranger and act as if they’re not present.
3. Do not undervalue them, take them for granted and/or even avoid them. Remember, paying customers, clients pay YOUR take home pay! Never ever send out the vibe that they are bothering you, or hindering your progress. Your acting unfriendly, indifferent or even resentful, emits a vibe which the potential customer will surely perceive.
4. Personal reactions set the ATMOSPHERE in each business or ministry. Persons perceive this “VIBE” and it will either attract or detract from the atmosphere’s “likeability” and color the overall memories of the visitor, clients, experience.
5. Simple staff, leader respect, polite kindness, appearing to be genuinely interested, and being perceived as gracious, by all who officially represent the business or ministry will, once again, create a pleasant, positive, atmosphere which is a major part of positive customer service. This winning corporate atomosphere creates favor and is emotionally attractive.
6. Never begrudge a paying client’s request. Never let them perceive you as being put upon, big time resentful.
7. Never ever speak disrespectfully, talk down to a client, visitor or club member. You are not there to behave in in an untoward, ungrateful manner. Remember: how YOU react sets the workplace tone. Also, it is they who collectively pay your salary!
8. Candid: If you despise human persons, extremely dislike helping people, and/or on medication which makes you imperceptive and /or just plain rude..resentful, deeply disinterested…. then you should find another line of work, rather than interacting with people.
9. And if you were not raised to respect all kinds and colors, ages, styles of persons, then you should either immediately proceed to learn to do so, or else, just admit it, and resign. Racism,any bias, mean spirited disrespect has NO place in the workplace, ministry fellowship.
10. Always individually deeply respect and defer to each one of your many busines clients, visitors, fellow staff, club members, top leaders and/or your peers.. human real persons who are older, younger, etc.
11. The Age Old Adages still apply:“Attitude is everything” and “The customer is always right.” Both of these sure beat major indifference “Oh, it’s just YOU again!”
12. If you dislike human persons of your opposite race, temperament, or class, then it reveals that it is you not they, who have an personal issues which either must be addressed or else find a different kind of job.
13. Acting in a begrudging, haughty, superior manner is not High End Quality Customer Service.It reflects on yourself as a quality human, but also deeply reflects on the business, gym, ministry, and can be a real reason that a member ceases to purchase, return, remain a paying member or perhaps join.
14. REAL RESPECT FOR THE OFFICE OF EVER HUMAN BEING MADE IN GOD’S IMAGE (Psalm 139)
(C)2017 Taveau Creative Leadership All copyrights reserved