“And IN every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” I THESSALONIANS 5:18
(C)2017 Taveau D’Arcy Creative Leadership All copyrights reserved
NOTE: all these below are SELAH HELPFUL TIPS not FORMULA
IF, WHENEVER YOU FEEL ANY PAINFUL LONELINESS
- Practice being OTHER, GOD, focused
- Beware (avoid) any SELF PITY, FEAR, WORRY, POOR, PITIFUL, NOBODY LOVES ME Self Rejecting, SELF TALK
- Completely avoid I, ME Self Centered Self Talk
- Immediately begin to shift your thoughts, analyze your own self talk
- CHOOSE to “give thanks IN all things” (I Thess 5:18) ….not necessarily FOR all negative types of things…
- Sing praises to the Living Lord; Put on some praise music
- Do something nice for somebody else.
- Mentally picture all those in the persecuted church, hell holes, such as migrant camps, those enslaved in horrors such as sexual trafficking and immediately PRAY FOR ALL OF THEM!
- Grab a sheet of paper and immediately write down all of the things that you can think of that are going WELL, HAPPY, BEAUTIFUL, etc
- (KNOW that THIS will take time, require persistence) “Practice discerning, being aware of, enjoying, relaxing in the presence of God”
- Attend a deep praise and worship service (as in fellowship)
- Fully know that this feeling, too, will pass.
AND OVER TIME….if you persist, do not become weary, the paraclete, ‘the Comforter” aka HOLY SPIRIT will begin to become a bit more DISCERNABLE… and if you keep on keeping ON..one day YOU will finally know /understand how to HANG OUT WITH THE LIVING, LIVELY, many times even FUNNY, GUIDING, ABIDING and PEACEFUL, RESTFUL, ENERGIZING, TRULY LOVING HOLY SPIRIT!
MOTTO: “The JOY of the LORD is MY STRENGTH” (Nehemiah 8:10)
ABOUT HOW TO TELL IF IT IS NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD
- “The wisdom that comes from above is first of all pure, peaceable, easily entreated, full of mercy and good fruit, without partiality and without hypocrisy.” JAMES 3:17
- “God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.” 2 TIMOTHY 1:7
(C)2017 DFW Leader Ministry Fellowship All copyrights reserved