This was first posted http://www.amazinggoodeats.wordpress.com July 8, 2017
MY FAVORITE QUICK AND EASY KEY LIME PIE RECIPE
Frankly it’s the one on the side of the Nellie and Joe’s Key Lime Juice Bottle
AND it’s on the web everywhere.
However, I used to make this all of the time prior to the DFW relocation.
AND it only has 3-4 INGREDIENTS plus a PRE MADE CRUST..nothing more!
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14-ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice
- YOUR PICK: Whipped cream, Cool Whip, or meringue and/or lime slices
Then, YOU decorate up a storm to suit YOUR taste.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine milk, egg yolks, and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour filling into pie crust and bake for 15 minutes. Allow to stand 10 minutes before refrigerating.
- To serve, top with freshly whipped cream or meringue, and garnish with lime slices.
(C)2017 Taveau Creative Leadership All copyrights reserved